Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regulators

3 posters

Go down

The Regulators Empty The Regulators

Post  Sylis Fri 04 Jun 2010, 6:49 am

Hey guys welcome to the alliance and the squad. We are not competing against the other squads. This is soley for the purpose of better communication with the members to assist you guys in developing in the game. A quick backround on revolution. We were originally part of another alliance which had poor leadership. The generals and commander of revolution started our own alliance to take the game on in a fun but more serious approach. We all started from scratch and were not that far into the game when we did this. We built this alliance into a top 50 Helping each other out and now we are going to build our members. We have the resources to rep all of you over 2 million in a day. But we didnt get it easy so neither are you lol but we will help you. I ask that you make knight on your own that first 1000 rep is the hardest and its a test to see if you are gonna stay active. I will give you any advice you need but the stratagy guides posted on here are a huge help and great reference when im not on. Once you pick up knight the Fun begins. I will go over this at a later time. Unfortunatly Not all of the members in this squad have returned my messages so there may be some structure change but we will get off the ground, Good Luck.

Sylis

Back to top Go down

The Regulators Empty Re: The Regulators

Post  Sylis Mon 14 Jun 2010, 3:04 pm

This is a notice to the squad I am giving a deadline of Thursday morning for you to post a reply on this topic I am wanting am active squad plus I Need you to download palringo and join group pe revolution. This is our communication chat I will be sending in game mail so please don't let me down

Sylis

Back to top Go down

Post  platymapuss Mon 14 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

What's up? I hope everyone has subscribed to the forum.... I will be sending messages to everyone in our squad as well. Don't forget about palringo! Marketplace, go there and download!
platymapuss
platymapuss

Back to top Go down

Post  dustmanx Mon 14 Jun 2010, 7:25 pm

This is manheim. I'm going to download palringo, but not happily.

I liked the guild leader's suggestion on using G Talk. Sad

dustmanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum