Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group Assignment

3 posters

Go down

Group Assignment Empty Group Assignment

Post  Sylis Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:38 pm

Here is a list of members and the generals. To all members we are growing failry well and with the new size of the alliance we are gonna break you down into groups and assign you a general. This is solely for the purpose of fluid comminucation and develpoment of our alliance. That away every member who is serious about the alliance will get the help they need. You will be able to contact other generals if you need help and can't reach yours. But with these groups the generals with be able to let each other know when this happens. We have other means of contact to get ahold of each other. I am warning you now even though we are here to have fun, this is still a game and we are preparing for pvp. If you do not respond back to your generals who should have already sent you a message you will risk being removed from the alliance there are plenty of people looking for a spot. We will help you grow but you need to keep in contact and work with us. With that being heres the list. And if you get a chance tell us about yourself in the other topic. Thanx guys >Brian<

Holy- As commander he is universal help take advantage he is on often
Prodge-Mshen, Osirris, Jhuild, Woodeng, Slash0193, Miljan43
Roland-The warden Man, DraagonDude, Atlis, Dragon of Gold, Mr Reynolds, John the Just
Sylis-Fratagonia, Platymapuss, Dakotasdaddyson, Manheim Steamroller, Owie, Lil_Fella
Csj-Tedder, Supermankalel1, Holden Steele, Aqaetis, Dwizzler, Lord Garrison
Rebel- Regulator Blue, Master rahl, TherRussian, Goonies127, Scoopernicus, Emorie Snake eyes 5150

This list is temporary I would like you guys/gals to give me you general play times and schedules and we can set it up to where the generals that are on during those times will have you in there group. Otherwise this stays.

Sylis

Back to top Go down

Group Assignment Empty Re: Group Assignment

Post  GeneralRebel322 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 12:59 am

ok my group, I messaged most of u earlyer there's been some aditions,,, I will be home in a few hours at that time I hope we can have a group meeting, get a feel for needs of the group, untill then, I ask that u start upgrading pierce tech, an read all forum messages, it will help answer some questons, thanks i m not normaly out of town like this. I will talk to u all in a few hours, thanks

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:59 am

your given general is the one that is your leader, please do as he tells you, its for your own good, so you can learn, thats a part of our being here, to teach and assist and get you going on your own, sure itd help our allience a great deal if we just hand over everything and get your rep up to a million and up, but it wont help us in the long run when pvp(person Vs Person) comes in, or you when we arnt here to help
Thankyou

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylis Mon 14 Jun 2010, 2:50 pm

Sorry for the delay on this update there were some issues that needed to be taken care of first but here is the update list.

Prodge: Mshen, Jhuild, Woodeng, Slash0193, MaddogBenRichards, Ossiris
Roland: Draagondude, Atlis, Jeff8806, Yo Da, Dubya2112, Talantis, The Warded Man
Sylis: Fratagonia, Platymapuss, Mahheim Steamroller, Drefan, Macneill, KingDrewskii
Csj: SupermanKalel1, Mochoa, Olorin Staff Wizard, Trix, Zargoth, Supernerd
Rebel: Maser rahl, Goonies127, SnakeEyes5150, Cirrus, Educator, Joker1225

Sylis

Back to top Go down

Group Assignment Empty Squads

Post  Prodge Wed 30 Jun 2010, 1:40 am

Commander Holy: ( Captain ) Maser rahl, ( Captain ) Chancelor

General Prodge: ( Captain ) Mshen, Woodeng, Slash0193, Boss Playa, Olission, loucfirr, Sookie Stackhouse, MammeN21, Makivelli

Colonel Ossirris: Jhuild, xodious

General Roland: ( Captain ) Draagondude, ( Captain ) Manbearpig101 ,Atlis, Dubya2112, Talantis, Caliburnes Steel, Macneill, Ruddie,barnaclehead

Colonel The Warded Man: Pilpher, Lord or War

General Sylis: Mahheim Steamroller, Drefan, Macneill, KingDrewskii, EmmVeePee, ManlyMan, emorie, RichdHong, jaldia

Colonel Platymapuss: LiL_Fella, Adcone

General Csj: ( Captain ) SupermanKalel1, Mochoa, Olorin Staff Wizard, Trix, Zargoth, xVoSx, Grapenutz, Hdog, derwood3285

General Rebel: ( Captain) dnodown, Goonies127,, J0k3r1225, hungi, Krusher, Zargoth, Lord Daegen, Farquare, Boarderline

Colonel SnakeEyes5150: HeMan, T-Low

General Sampley: Lord Hunng, envy72886, MArl, Raging idiot, Sir barney, fw, Halberd, Eric Matt, automatic12pro, kboy

Colonel VENG3ANCE: Jarrsh

Last edited by Prodge on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : update on assignment, Rahl to Holy, dnodown to rebel322)
Prodge
Prodge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down