Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rebel's Group Discussion

+4
master rahl
goonies127
emorie
GeneralRebel322
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

General Rebel's Group Discussion Empty Re: General Rebel's Group Discussion

Post  GeneralRebel322 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 4:49 am

ok, the first thing we are going to do, everyone that has a troop storage city, i need you to list how many citys you have, which one is your storage, and so on, what we aregoing to do, if you ahve a storage city, im going to send you enough troops to take on innumerable demons, and i want you to do that till you can get your rep up there.. what it will take is 10k lizards, and 20k goblins, and yes it works, what your going to do is not troop stack, cause we want the resources they bring back, you wont loose troops, this is how i gained rep, and it works, u send out your troops from ur storage city, take on a innumerable demon, when they come back, u transfer the resources to your other city(s) if it takes more then one trip then thats what it takes, also i keep my citys right next to each other, fast travel time, to make this work without troop stacking, requires attack potion, i had plenty from spys going out and searching, if you dont have attack potion, let me know we will bump up your troops alittle more, but the more troops we use the lower rep per raid, and only raid do not conquor its a waste right now, you might try using acouple of troops in front of your liz and goblins, but i didnt and i never lost one. thats the game plan for you with extra citys

now for you who dont have second citys, id really like to try the same thing with you, but we are going to start alittle smaller, your going to go after prawns, 10k bowman and 10k axemen, throw in a few in front for protection and we will be fine, go after innumerable, again these troops eat resources also, at the end of your raids, you can send them back to me, and i will return them to you when your ready the next day, we shouldnt ahve to do this for more then a day or 2, i have the troops ready for you, so when you reply to this with city info, i will send them to you. thanks

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

General Rebel's Group Discussion Empty Re:General Rebels Groups Discussion

Post  Snake Fri 04 Jun 2010, 7:47 pm

I think we have a great group going on. I have no ideas for a group name, but I'm pretty neutral on labeling ourselves. I have two cities already so I'm ready for the troops...here's is my city info:
660, 737 is where my main city is are SNAKE I, mystorage city is 661,737 SNAKE II.

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  emorie Fri 04 Jun 2010, 7:58 pm

Hi rebel, thank you for the help you're a really great mentor in this, my city location is (emorie's City (355,735)). Thank you so much once again for your help and patience

emorie

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:06 pm

no problem guys i appricate you taking the time to post in here so i know who is serious bout tryin to advance,

snake, im sending u 5k lizards, along with 15k goblins, i want you to attack demons, start with legions, and work up to innumerable, if u make any losses before innumerable let mek now and ill restoke u with more, please follow the guide i wrote on here

emorie, since your still tryin to learn, i need you to go though read everything on here, and int the game, click the help button, read all the info in the help sections, learn to highlight different level monsters, in the help menu also, after you do that, i can reinforce you with troops, my earlyer post where i can just send u troops, was incorrect i appolgize for that, i need you to learn it all first, so when u do that, tell me, and i can assist u with troops, thanks

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:12 pm

snake, also so you can get the full benefit of our forums, u need to register and sign up, thanks again

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  goonies127 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

What's up fellow members?..I also don't have a name for our group but I'm open to anything.I only have 1 city..I'm at Knight class so I can start a new one but waiting for what's best for me to do now..let me know..

goonies127

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:40 pm

goonies, great job on getting to knight, what i need you to do now, is build up your health to 110, and build your next city, now this is assuming your all here at our base? if not tell me before u do this, but once u have 110 health let me know, and i will send u troops to buidl ur new city, build it right next to your current one, and build a castle, and command center level 2 in that city, nothing else, do not keep food in that city, that is goign to be just a storage city for you, theres a guide in this stragety section to explain more, the storage city is where u need to keep ur troops so u wont loose resources... also i need a troop count for you, you can post it here if u wish, or u can message it to me in game. any questions, keep asking thats y im here, after your city is built, and ur command center lvl 2 and i ahve your troop count, we can start getting ur rep going.

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  goonies127 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 4:06 am

What's the best way to start building a new city?

goonies127

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 6:08 am

read the forums, tell me ur city name, tell me when ur online, ill help i need you to do your part also and read all messages. when ur online and let me know, i can send u enough troops, and u have full health, 110 out of 110. anymore questions just ask

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  emorie Sat 05 Jun 2010, 6:31 am

Hi Rebel, think i've got the hang of things. jumped from 40-500rep. Shall i continue to rep up myself?

emorie

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 6:32 am

hey guys i need to say something here, and this goes for all members in our alliance, but this goes to you guys who are under me for now, i want us to all get up to the top standings, but i cant personaly message all of you the same info over and over and over in the shady chat in the game, this has to be the official way we communicate untill we find something else, i need all of you active in this forum, keep me posted on whats going on, i told some of you ill be sending you troops, but i will not send any troops untill u become active in this forum, to send messages of priority in game, things will get missed, so if you want help, this is where we go, if you ahve soemthing you dont want to share iwth someone else, theres a PM feature in this forum, or u still can message me in game, i just want to see activity in the forum.

emorie, yes, ur doing great, continue till you get to 1k, then i can help you, i was wrong when i said i could send troops before u hit 1k rep, i cant, so keep going, ask questions your all doing great

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:42 am

Ok, some things that snake an i have learned the hard way today lol, to be able to protect your troops, we gotta discuss your tech levels,, ur attack level, and speed level, basicly i need all info you can give, i realise its altitle bit of writting to do, and emorie, i know i missed u today, get with me tommorow, if anyone who has the troops i sent out today, if u seem emorie online, and he needs to borrow troops to build a city do me a favor an loan them to him so he can get that done, thankyou, were going to get there, i am still insistant that you all keep in touch in forum,. so thanks again for everything u do, see u in the am

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  emorie Sat 05 Jun 2010, 3:55 pm

Hi, i've just reached 1000k rep +, do i wait until i have the full 110 health and then build another city close to mine? Right now i'm at negative upkeep of 1k for food for troops. Please advise what i need to do next thank you so much

emorie

emorie

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 6:35 pm

u cant build a city unless u have 110 health, an at knight status, u only have 110 health, so u r kinda stuck, i do not know how many troops, u can go ahead an send them up to security office, and we can wait till ur health is 110, and i will send them back with extra troops to help transport 5k food and gold to your new city, thats what is required, let me know what u wanna do

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  goonies127 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 9:19 pm

Hey rebel so I just built my 2nd for my troops..haven't built my command center yet tho..my techs are pretty good..pierce is lvl 9 and normal brunt is bout 7 each...what should he my next move?

goonies127

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:35 pm

next move should be get that command center to level 2, then get ur troops in there, let me know what ur attacking irght now, an we will start workin on a game plan for u ok? an congrats

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  goonies127 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 10:56 pm

Ok my command center is up and I got my troops there..I want to start attcking goblin then blk widows..not enough troops to raid yet..

goonies127

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 11:01 pm

ok ya lets get u going, im going to send u some troops, i dont want you to conquor anything for awhile only raids raid raid raid raid, what we r going to do for you is have u follow holys guide, no conquoring till u have balista abilities, whats ur storage city name? have u read the messages on how to troop stack an all that? the guide for rep? here in the forums, after you read that your good to get troops

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  goonies127 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 11:09 pm

Yeah I read the post..I'm building like 100 ballistga right now..my storage name is goon squad..
Coords is 664 729...

goonies127

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 11:14 pm

ok, troops r comming to u, do just like u said, start low with goblins, then work up, once uve practiced by going ot widows, doing good.

hows everyone else doign today? when u get on leave some messages with updates

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:44 am

hey group, your all doing a good job, but we arnt advancing as fast as members in other teams, an this is my fault, I didn't give you alll the troops an support u needed to get where u need to be. I am now going to make it up to u all, I have already sent troops out, if u need something please ask but, I am askin for all your imput on things, I can't lead blind, an u can't get advice from someone who doesn't know what's going on, so as we speak I have a ton of troops being produced, all troops, especialy siege unless noted r on loan so treat em nice, I am not asking for payment from loaned troops, I only ask that u loan what u conquor to others, i feel it should be a team goal for those of u who have seige capibility, to make 1 mill rep by Tuesday. And by those who don't, keep ur citys building,

I know its the weekend an we all have other things to do, but let's put some more time in on forums.

Thanks guys I look forward to seeing how we do now

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  master rahl Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:42 pm

troop list.
13231 axe thrower
1 hussar
6000 reapers
10000 lizards
7 militia
10000 cavalry
10000 goblins
10000 bowman
364329 widows
14000 swordsman
2500 catapults

let me know if i can help with anything. Im ready to see our group move forward and start building some major troops. Also rebel I would like advice on making some big jumps in rep. thanks.
master rahl
master rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralRebel322 Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:58 pm

ok rahl, when i get the balistas back, im going to send them to you, get ur health full, and conquor reapers with them, if you havnt, work on getting your siege attack up, ok i have 2800 balistas, so they r comming to you, make sure u troop stack, and thats my advice, once we get you a few days of chasing reapers, we can get you going on lizards and theres, im not going to be around, so rahl, and snake you both now have 2800 reapers each, share em split em, do what u need to do, if your siege attacks arnt high enough youl have to share em, ill check back later and se how your doing

GeneralRebel322

Back to top Go down

Post  master rahl Sun 06 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

thanks... if you send me 2800 ballistas... what can i don with those and 2500 catapults?
master rahl
master rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Eyes 5150 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 8:35 am

Hey the Ballisats will come in handy, the catapults will be collecting dust for a while bro. For those of you that do not have the levels to use the ballistas and have low rep, I suggest u guys raid innumerable Black Widows. U still need to have a minimum piercing attack of 5. If u have this get with me and I'll send u some troops. U need to raid these widows with 7k bowmen and ur buffers 1 axemen and 1 militia.

Snake Eyes 5150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next