Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution Update

2 posters

Go down

Revolution Update Empty Revolution Update

Post  Commander Holy Mon 19 Jul 2010, 5:47 am

Halbred asked me to post an guild wide update as well as what is going on in our alliance. So I would like to take the time right now and do just that.

Recently a new patch was released in which many new techs were opened including the ability to get up to 200 members. Recently ive been looking for any alliance to merge with us instead of trying to train brand new members. Even my post on World chat have met with 0 takers. So im at a lose over recruitment we still have a giagantic army which we hold many people off with everyday it seems. Im trying to grow us though so we can have the reputation that also goes with our armies.

As for the war yesterday it ended with conquest taking 6 county and me scaring the piss out of dragon wolves by sending 1 food with 500 million widows. They surrendered. I hope to keep doing more of these all the time.

Also im going to begin a plan to start asking not for rented troops but rather for army donation to start storing in all Revolution owed capitals. currently i believe we have 6 which trust me is alot for any one alliance our size. Please post your opinion of this the alternative is have people donate to a revolution armory for defense of us as a whole. Borrowing troops all the time is great in a pinch but i still only draw on about 10 people while there on and while that massive it would be even larger if we could get 50 players contributing ive already turned over my whole army for the protection of this alliance obviously.

Holy

Commander Holy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Revolution Update Empty Re: Revolution Update

Post  hal Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

This is totally awesome holy. It is cool to hear what is going on and keep info flowing down. As for troop taxes, completely understandable and all for it, make sure to tax people proportionally to their level. i hope that all of our team members get to read this. And my name is halbred Smile

hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Holy Mon 19 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

i know thats what i typed damnit halbred!

Commander Holy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hal Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:45 am

Bah. You made me type it wrong. Halbred

hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Holy Tue 20 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

Yeesh halbred LOL again man!

Commander Holy