Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies For Rep

2 posters

Go down

Strategies For Rep Empty Strategies For Rep

Post  Commander Holy Tue 25 May 2010, 8:13 pm

Hello all,

Id like to take come time to explain to you how to quickly gain rep in Pocket Empires. First off if your a new member contact a veteran leader either colonel,generals or commander. They should be able to help you quickly jump start your city. Once you get ranged there is a great tactic called troop stacking. Troop stacking are as follows with ranged troops you want to maximize attack while at the same time protecting those ranged guys. Each troop has a range and a speed. Ranged troops try to stay at max range. For most of you who dont know reapers who are the fastest in the game move at 187 fields a hour. This means that if you dont put anything in front while attacking them they will get right to siege equipment or archers. what you do is you use faster enemies to throw infront of the moving bus like cannon fodder. I like to go with this for my ranged 1 hussar which will die round 1 if the troop is very fast or round 2 if what you are going against is slow. Goblins are slow Black widows are fast good thing to remember. Also I use a single Militia and a single axe thrower therefore what happens is you get 4 rounds of ranged attack before the target gets to you reguardless of 187 fields a hour or 40 fields a hour. therefore you will need significantly less troops to attack larger groups of people.

(Raid to start Conquering is a waste of health)

Using this strategy you can start to go after legions and innumerable almost right away as you increase you blacksmith pierce is one of the most important things to do. More damage is ideal to kill faster. to kill innumerable troops you will get about 1000 rep and you should stay at that until you get to about 16k rep after you should be able to start building your own armies. One of your largest goals should be to get things to level 5 then move on until you get to siege level 5. Balistas are the start to everything. With Balistas you conquer reapers which will allow you to start taking on much much larger groups about 5000 reapers will let you take on 100000 lizards which will get you about 80k rep per attack taking only minimal losses. As you start to gain larger numbers of reapers i would then suggest to finally start conquering lizards which will allow you to pretty much kill all melee troops easily they do decent damage and have 120 range. currently at 2 million lizards you can kill 4 million black widows which gives you over 500k rep a time. So dont worry rep gets communitive it took me about 2 weeks to get to 2 million with no help so with help you guys should be able to do it.

Holy

Commander Holy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strategies For Rep Empty Re: Strategies For Rep

Post  Commander Holy Tue 01 Jun 2010, 1:48 am

For those of you whom have a I want to do it myself attitue I apologize as I should explain as if were not helping you in order to get your rep. The best way to start in this game isnt to worry about your castle building its to as quickly as possible get to archer range and start pumping out axe throwers as many as you can as fast as you can. Around 20,000 axe throwers and you can effectively take on innummerable black widows. Dont start with widows though start with goblins and work your way up to black widows. A great rule of thumb is find out your 1 round kill potential against smaller groups then multiply by 3 with troop stacking in order to see if you can kill all enemy units before they reach you main ranged army. Troops stacking is still fundamentally the most important part of this game. I hope this helps, Please though realize that we are here to help you and that all you need to do is ask for it!

Holy

Commander Holy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  master rahl Sun 06 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

thanks for the tips holy
master rahl
master rahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content